<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Xplayer IS BACK</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Yea true cause I'd band your sorry ass right away </div></div>
![]()
I like my pet Counts. Nobody else.
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Xplayer IS BACK</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Yea true cause I'd band your sorry ass right away </div></div>
![]()
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
i think xplayer Like him to since you like him.
"When Giving Your Best Is Not Good Enough"
Dude that pic isn't funny at all, I don't care if you where making fun of me but you should never put that kinda pic up....
[IMG]http://img522.imageshack.us/img522/1842/rustysig.jpg[/IMG]
I can't lie i Laughed out Loud.
"When Giving Your Best Is Not Good Enough"
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
Bob If i knew who you were I prolly run your ass over 100 times.... I've never liked you, trust me your pics are not going to get to me that easy......lol
[IMG]http://img522.imageshack.us/img522/1842/rustysig.jpg[/IMG]
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Xplayer IS BACK</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Bob If i knew who you were I prolly run your ass over 100 times.... </div></div>
![]()
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
So Much Drama.
"When Giving Your Best Is Not Good Enough"
haha we have a cat that looks like that
[IMG]http://img522.imageshack.us/img522/1842/rustysig.jpg[/IMG]
Bookmarks